Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lost Lake Trail




Seriously, wonderfully, the most beautiful hike I've ever been on.

Decided, since my only camera is my phone as well, that we wouldn't bring it. Wish that I would have. Anyway, Here is a picture someone else took whilst at the lake. The trail was about 15 mile round trip and took us about 6 hrs to do it. Marcella was not even winded, and Eric was beat. It probably would have taken less time if there werent so many darned berries along that darn trail.

*

I did not take these pictures, wish I did, just need a good camera, eventually I'll get one.

*

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Marcella & Eric,
    Wow, what a fun weekend. That is just cute that Marcella was being chased after my another man.
    The pictures are so pretty
    It would be so fun to go hiking with you.
    7 1/2 miles I think we would be tired.
    Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete